Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Plans to add my drawings and make my blog interesting...

For the last three days I browsed the net, viewed many blogs and read articles on blogs. Now I have developed a lot of interest in blogs and planning to organise and have more blogs of mine-

one for displaying my talents on paintings, cartoons and photography,

other on my random thoughts on anything in the world (you may call it as my musings or my diary) and

another blog for intellectually savvy people to read all about software quality assurance (ISO, CMMI stuff) and quality control (like testing strategy, plan, test management etc)

So soon you can view - Rajan's Studio, Rajan's Musings and Rajan's Office

For Rajan's Studio, I need to first sort out an issue.

If I scan my valuable drawings done over a period of time (43 years) and publish in this blog, how can I prevent them from being copied (right click and save as..)and misused? I browsed net to find answer for this security issue and came with the following:

1. Write a Java Code - Oops! No way! Though I am in Software industry for more than 20 years, I am not a core techie to write programs and insert them in web pages :(
2. Even if saving is protected it seems that it would be very difficult to stop taking print screen
3. There are OTS tools for cost - a freelance consultant in a recession time cannot afford to pay !
4. Have water mark over the pictures as a copy right - Ah, seems to be good idea. So now I started checking this option. Once I get a clue the Rajan's Studio would be opened.

2 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my

    first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will

    keep visiting this blog very often.


    Joannah

    http://myscones.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelvin,
    Many thanks for visiting my relatively youngest blog ( http://rajanvenkat.blogspot.com/)and droping an encouraging FIRST comment. I will keep on be providing lot of interesting varieties like songs, art, cartoon, paintings and Indian videos and my musings on anything that impacts me.Please do visiting frequently. I also enjoyed your blog on bathroom decor and your website http://myscones.com/
    -Rajan

    ReplyDelete